Monday, May 18, 2009

Flying


Thanks to my friend R2ue we have the dopest flyers around. I mean people can figure out how to dial a phone or do the internet-dot-com so why bother being too specific. If you ain't in the know, then you can't get to know.

Baby doing great. Starting to smile and laugh. It is interesting that people develop emotionally from the earliest times starting with the primitive emotions of boredom, frustration, fear and grief to wonder, curiosity and happiness and laughter. Moss laughed for the first time today and I wish I could have been there to see it.

Thanks again to all the loyal and thoughtful customers who have been supporting us. Last night one of our beloved customers came over with a couple six packs and got a wheel building lesson from Angel and I. His beautiful stable of bikes will be featured here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment